Vision & Hope provides business & management consulting for a wide variety of public, private, and non-profit organizations.
Consult with clients to evaluate business operations, assess the utilization of resources, and develop and implement improvement strategies in line with business objectives.
- Developing operational improvement strategies.
- Optimizing departments and employee roles.
- Integrating technological efficiencies.
- Performing cost calculations and coordinating budgets.
- Documenting processes, monitoring progress, and preparing status reports.
Must have a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Management Science, Business Administration, or a related field plus five (5) years of experience in Operations Consultancy, or a related position.